DESCRIPTION DU POSTE :
Supermétal supplies, fabricates, and erects structural steel for all types of projects in all sectors including: commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, and civil. From coast -to-coast the long-standing company can be found working on bridges, offices towers, research centers, stadiums, refineries, mines and large-scale warehouses. Supermétal’s 3 fabrication facilities have an annual production capacity of 35,000 tons making us one of the largest steel construction companies in North America’s.
Supermétal has a great industry reputation, and a strong entrepreneurial corporate culture. We are currently seeking an Eastern Canada – Sales Representative to assist in establishing and maintaining a client base in the Quebec and Atlantic Canada regions. The company is growing rapidly and is seeking a quality individual to help shape and steer our forward path.
- Reporting to the Corporate Sales Manager the incumbent will develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to make the corporation known to Engineering Companies, General Contractors and Owner / Developer organizations.
- Assure company presence in present markets and develop new markets in line with targets.
- Discover and track opportunities by discussing with clients, and industry research. Collaborate with the sales team to identify and target potential projects.
- Input contacts, opportunities, and follow-ups in the CRM system.
- Develop and maintain relationships with contacts in the industry by meeting in-person, hosting events, and calls.
- Conduct qualification of projects and input pre-qualification documents.
- Discover key needs of the customer and participate in the follow-up to bid process.
- Be a presence on Construction job sites to learn the processes of installation and establish relationships.
- Update supplier lists and establish new sub trades.
Possible work at trade shows and attend trade functions.
Compétences générales :
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Sales representative in the construction industry (structural steel experience will be a strong asset)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Upbeat, interesting and pleasant attitude
- Ability to read construction drawings
- MS suite computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Also Bluebeam, Adobe and Salesforce CRM
- Good time management and ability to work independently. Must be able to work at head office or remotely from home, travel to customer locations and jobsites. At times being away for 2+ days. Limited work on weekends.
- Free to travel as needed. Up to 50% of your time
- Fluently bi-lingual (French and English both verbally and written language)
- Pre-existing contacts in the construction industry will be considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
Preferred location within 300km’s of Supermétal’s head office in Levis, QC.
EXIGENCES ET CONDITIONS :
CONDITIONS DE TRAVAIL
- Programme d'assurance collective
- Congés de maladie
- Gym sur le lieu de travail